NOPOTUS

stand up against Obama, impeach, watch, take him to task.Stand up for America

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our History
Founding Fathers information
TAG leave quick comments here
Poll
How long will it take
 Within his first 100 days
 Within the first year
 Second year
 Third year
 Forth year
 Second term-god hope not!
View results
Links
HUCK'S ARMY
DEFEND OUR FLAG
NOBAMANATION
100% PRO LIFE
BADCHANGE.COM
NOFOCA;SIGN
GRASSFIRE.ORG
NRCC.ORG
SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS
NO PINHEAD ZONE
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Share | 

FRIDAY'S GREGALOUGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: FRIDAY'S GREGALOUGE   Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm

FRIDAY'S GREGALOGUE: A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD

So the economy looks like hell, and everyone's worried. It's kind of depressing – which is why I think we should remind ourselves that we still live in the greatest country in the world, probably since the beginning of time. I know that simple fact is easy to forget – especially since we've sat here for the last two years being told by our new president – and his codependent media – that we must do everything possible to repair our reputation worldwide.

It`s like the world is Jody Foster in "the Accused," and we are the vicious bar patrons.

FYI: Iraq is the pinball machine.

But who have we`ve let down, really? Eurabia? Those wonderful secular humanists, the Chinese? Those delightful chaps raping goats in the mountains of Pakistan?

(Side note: I do feel bad about all those false promises we made to Togo.)

Come on – even under evil Bush-Hitler, America has done more to help those in need than any place else, ever. We don't just export the undead in the guise of Madonna, but we also rescue people from dictators and send aid to victims of disaster and disease. We've done more good in this world, than every other country combined.

I mean, when was the last time Venezuela offered the world anything other than contraband? Japan? Pokemon and vending machine underwear. France? Ambivalence and mimes. England? Chris Martin. Shall I go on?

Bottom line, the only country that thinks America is a troubling force in the world is America – inside which exists a subset consisting of Associated Press editors, Arianna Huffington and assorted outspoken baristas. It`s a world that`s wrinkly, smelly and has all the substance of an opium hallucination, but with plenty of gray ponytails.

So, sorry world – we don`t need Barack Obama to restore our country to greatness. We're already there – and if you don't believe me, then feel free to stop trying to come here. Go somewhere else. Try Paraguay. They may not be great, but they`ve got llamas.

And if you disagree with me, then you sir are worse than Hitler.

from the Daily Gut

"The peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: "Our country -- when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right."Carl Schurz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopotus.0forum.biz

FRIDAY'S GREGALOUGE
Page 1 of 1