NOPOTUS

stand up against Obama, impeach, watch, take him to task.Stand up for America

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our History
Founding Fathers information
TAG leave quick comments here
Poll
How long will it take
 Within his first 100 days
 Within the first year
 Second year
 Third year
 Forth year
 Second term-god hope not!
View results
Links
HUCK'S ARMY
DEFEND OUR FLAG
NOBAMANATION
100% PRO LIFE
BADCHANGE.COM
NOFOCA;SIGN
GRASSFIRE.ORG
NRCC.ORG
SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS
NO PINHEAD ZONE
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Share | 

On November 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, Democracy died.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dico1
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: On November 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, Democracy died.   Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm

"On November 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, Democracy died. I say this because the election was called before a single West Coast vote was counted. The electoral college was at 203 to 147 when the race was called. In one state John McCain had 75% of the vote, and New Mexico he had 66% but the news networks including FOX called it Obama. No matter who you voted for this should scare the hell out of you. Was this election bought and paid for? Was this smoke and mirrors, slight of hand? The more I listened to Obama the less I heard. While we should have been paying attention to the issues we were fed gossip about Governor Palin’s wardrobe. Obama promised to reach across political differences while appointing the most radical liberals to his cabinet. Instead of vetting his appointees we are discussing his possible dog. Just more smoke and mirrors to distract our attention from the real issues. Obama controlled the media with the skill of Kim Jung Il. "

I noticed this too. I was online at 8:00 California time when the polls closed and I saw just a minute after eight, all of the electorial votes in Washington, Oregon, and California went for Obama. All of California's votes were not counted yet.

Obama and the media stole this election.

Keep track of African Press International. They do their best to expose Obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

On November 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, Democracy died.
Page 1 of 1