NOPOTUS

stand up against Obama, impeach, watch, take him to task.Stand up for America

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our History
Founding Fathers information
TAG leave quick comments here
Poll
How long will it take
 Within his first 100 days
 Within the first year
 Second year
 Third year
 Forth year
 Second term-god hope not!
View results
Links
HUCK'S ARMY
DEFEND OUR FLAG
NOBAMANATION
100% PRO LIFE
BADCHANGE.COM
NOFOCA;SIGN
GRASSFIRE.ORG
NRCC.ORG
SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS
NO PINHEAD ZONE
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Share | 

RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:42 pm

The RNC is going to be electing a new chairman.Newt Gingrich is considering a run but Michael Steele would be a new face and a good choice.Could you get behind Steele?

"The peace and welfare of this and coming generations of Americans will be secure only as we cling to the watchword of true patriotism: "Our country -- when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right."Carl Schurz

Last edited by boxerpaws on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nopotus.0forum.biz
nana55

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:02 pm

Don't know anything about him, but will investigate. I like Newt very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
julessredeyes

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:22 pm

I don't see it is about a "New"face. Newt Gingrich is a strong inteligent voice of experience. Many rely on him for help,and advice. I see Newt as a solid voice against liberal chaos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adriana

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Michael Steele is quite impressive. He is also a Fox News commentator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Yep.Have listened to him there too Adriana.i like the tried and true but the Rep party needs some new faces too.We need both.

This is what the Dem party found out and look what happened to them.

How do you guyz feel about Huckabee and Palin? Both populists.

I wonder that McCain COULDN'T run again?

For now.How bout Michael Steele for RNC?

He really is fresh,brillant and can handle.
Back to top Go down
Brawnica

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 pm

I like both of them. I just know more about Gingrich than I know about Steele
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms. mom

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:18 am

I like M. Steele - I am partial to Newt because he is very very bright, he understands the need/style/substance of the "message", he knows how to put votes together and he is tough. I think M. Steele might be better as a candidate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MayaD

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 pm

I have been watching Michael Steele for a while. He would be good in any of several positions. I believe he could bring together, and on board, new faces, and would be a strong leader for the RNC. I would like him in the Senate, or running for Vice President, also.
He is not afraid to stand up and tell the unabashed truth concerning the opposition. We on the right need that kind of spokesperson so very much. I would be there, supporting him all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:02 am

I think Newt would be a better choice. And it was he, who, made the GOP takeover in 94 work. Steele would also do a fine job, both would I hope boot the wishy washy republicans like McCain (and any others that want to cross the isle my friends) from the party. Regardless who it is, they need to come up with a platform and NOT deviate from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 pm

i have a lot of respect for MccCain.Sometimes you have to cross the aisle to get things done. If you want anything done at all..there are times you can stand firm and times the only way is compromise.IMHO he did the best he could do and he did vote WITH the party MOST of the time.Hope we can give him some credit there.
JMHO also Newt is a great guy but we can't keep putting out the same faces over and over again.Steele is fresh.He's brillant. He made the GOP takeover work but at this point we're not going to have a GOP takeover.Not anytime soon.We'll be lucky to keep the seats we have.
Quote :

Regardless who it is, they need to come up with a platform and NOT deviate from it.
Boy did you hit the nail on the head. We have to make our case to the American ppl.In our party we have social conservatives.We have fiscal conservatives. Others who are both. First and foremost though JD we have to hold Obama's feet to the fire.I know he's corrupt. There's no doubt in my mind.He's NOT my POTUS.Never will be.
I'm getting tired of hearing how we HAVE to get behind him.No we don't.
There's nothing in the Constitution that says this-we have no obligation that I'm aware of.
Don't take my comments as a disagreement with you JD.I'm looking to the future of the party and we are on the same side there.
Back to top Go down
ms. mom

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 pm

I am just now trying to figure this site out...is there a way to have on-line conversations about a topic...for instance....Gingrich vs. Steele to run the party...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boxerpaws
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 pm

sure.several ways.start a new thread.We can post info for ppl who need it.
You could request a live chat.
You could put up your own poll.
What interests you most and how would you like to go about it?
I'll be glad to help.
God Bless,
bp Arrow
Back to top Go down
dbassd

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:47 pm

I like the ideas that Newt has proposed in the past. His American Solutions website is quite good. I am not up on Steele, I actually work for a living, doing plumbing and what not. . .

Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?   

Back to top Go down

RUN FOR CHAIRMAN OF RNC-WHAT SAY YOU?
Page 1 of 1